An Anglers Point of View of Fishing the Cape Fear Coast
For a great essay on an Anglers Point Of View of pursuing redfish on the Cape Fear Coast follow this link: http://trophyfishingtn.com/smf/index.php?topic=6796.0
Captain Seth Vernon
- Part IV: The Finale of the 2007 Beavertail Retrofit!
- Part 3: Beavertail Restoration Part 3: Sand, Prime, Paint...Repeat.
- Part 2 Breathing New Life into my 2007 Beavertail Skiff
- Breathing New Life into a Workhorse: 2007 Beavertail B2 gets a Facelift
- Fly Boatworks Debuts their 18' Backwater Tiller at Wrightsville Beach, NC
- Nathan Edwards enjoys the first Cast & Blast of the season on the Cape Fear Coast, NC
- Rails & Tails: September brings the return of the Cast and Blast
- Tailing Reds to Topwater Bites: Wilmington, NC Redfishing Continues to be Excellent!
- Hot Summer Tailing and Topwater Redfish Bite in Wilmington, NC
- Ashe Lands First Redfish~Wilmington, NC
- Fly Fishing NC Flooded Grass with Damon Keuhl
- Double Haul Guide Service Website gets a Facelift
- Will Behrman and Frank tackle Wrightsville Redfish
- I'm ever grateful for good friends! Powerheads, donor flats boats and charters...
- An Anglers Point of View of Fishing the Cape Fear Coast
- Spring Fishing is Heating up on the Cape Fear Coast
- Visiting International Angler catches first Redfish on Fly
- Peter Smith Finds Redfish Revival on Bald Head Island
- Guiding Angler Colles Stowell on the Fly in his new Beavertail BT3
- Wilmington Winter Sight Fishing still going strong...